Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[HELP] Status Bar ---

OP Lemon_Lime`s

19th March 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #11  
Lemon_Lime`s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

Without a full logcat of your phone booting to loading systemui at startup you wont know whats wrong

at a guess if it disappears its normally because it needs resigning

Okey thank for u suggestion . maybe i need to resigning my modify systemui see if it work. but how do i take logcat ? i never take logcat before ?
19th March 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #12  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637
 
4,912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon_Lime`s

Okey thank for u suggestion . maybe i need to resigning my modify systemui see if it work. but how do i take logcat ? i never take logcat before ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2304122
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #13  
Lemon_Lime`s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2304122

do u hav method to take logcat from mobile too?
19th March 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #14  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637
 
4,912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon_Lime`s

do u hav method to take logcat from mobile too?

there are apps but wont be any good to you as you need a logcat of the phone booting up and loading systemui.apk - too late after the phone has started
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #15  
Lemon_Lime`s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

there are apps but wont be any good to you as you need a logcat of the phone booting up and loading systemui.apk - too late after the phone has started

okey thanks anyway . i tried make a logcat method by link u give
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes