April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more

Google’s Prank Roundup for April Fools 2015 [Updated]

Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays – … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Bootloader lock unlock xperia z1 compact

19th March 2014, 07:55 PM |#1  
arfan.chatha's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Lahore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
can anyone tell me how to relock bootloader of Xperia Z1 Compact
i already used Z and Z1 i used to lock or unlock bootloader via flash tool
but it dose not relock z1 compact
19th March 2014, 08:09 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfan.chatha

can anyone tell me how to relock bootloader of Xperia Z1 Compact
i already used Z and Z1 i used to lock or unlock bootloader via flash tool
but it dose not relock z1 compact

if you have backed up TA just restore.it will relock if im not mistaken
19th March 2014, 08:31 PM |#3  
arfan.chatha's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Lahore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Thumbs up
i didn't backed up any thing
i think restoring is not solution
19th March 2014, 09:43 PM |#4  
zxz0O0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,297
 
1,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfan.chatha

i didn't backed up any thing
i think restoring is not solution

You can relock the bootloader with flashtool, check out my guide. But why would you want to do that
20th March 2014, 02:07 PM |#5  
nism0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skodje
Thanks Meter: 69
 
232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxz0O0

You can relock the bootloader with flashtool, check out my guide. But why would you want to do that

Dont work with my phone... i hit the relock and it finishes but i cant start my phone.. it just vibrate once when i hit the power buton.. it stuck in flashmode, if i open bootloader again it boots
24th June 2014, 03:27 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nism0o

Dont work with my phone... i hit the relock and it finishes but i cant start my phone.. it just vibrate once when i hit the power buton.. it stuck in flashmode, if i open bootloader again it boots

Hi Friends,
I'm trying to unloack my Z1C using the latest verson of flashtool and after connecting it in flashmode it will not display the window showing model numbers and display a window asking to switch off and connect again in flashmode.
I've tried it on 3 PC's, still not unlocked the Bootloader. What is the difference between unlocking bootloader from Sony official method and Flashtool method. Please guide me.
Regards
Shashi
24th June 2014, 09:26 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
397 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Iirc the first unlock has to be done the official way, then you can (re)lock using flashtool. And the correct drivers have to be installed of course.
24th June 2014, 01:08 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 237
 
910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashidharga

Hi Friends,
I'm trying to unloack my Z1C using the latest verson of flashtool and after connecting it in flashmode it will not display the window showing model numbers and display a window asking to switch off and connect again in flashmode.
I've tried it on 3 PC's, still not unlocked the Bootloader. What is the difference between unlocking bootloader from Sony official method and Flashtool method. Please guide me.
Regards
Shashi

connect in fastboot mode

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact
24th June 2014, 01:51 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkoushik07

connect in fastboot mode

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact

If I connect in fasboot mode, it again display windows asking boot into flashmode.
shashi
24th June 2014, 04:33 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 237
 
910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Better use official fastboot method to unlock.. U will get the proceedure if u search with string "unlocking bootloader in xperia"

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes