Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] lg g2 stuck in download mode

OP Finwe1024

19th March 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, my LG G2 is in download mode and I cannot get out. I have tried LG Flash to flash stock kdz but it didn't work. I have used ODIN but phone is not recognized and there is no reaction. Please help me, how do I reboot/get out of it?
19th March 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finwe1024

Hi, my LG G2 is in download mode and I cannot get out. I have tried LG Flash to flash stock kdz but it didn't work. I have used ODIN but phone is not recognized and there is no reaction. Please help me, how do I reboot/get out of it?

Try holding the power button until the screen turns off, this will force reboot the phone.

If this doesn't work, first download and install the correct USB drivers from the LG support page. Then download the official LG Mobile Support Tool from the same page. Once installed and your phone still in download mode, open the LG Mobile Support Tool. Wait fot the program to recognize the phone, then go to 'Options' in the upper right and select 'Upgrade Recovery'. This will download and install the latest available stock rom on your phone.

Hope this fixes your problem!
19th March 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
More
To reboot out of it hold down the power button until it vibrates then let go, if you want to shut it off just hold it and when it vibrates keep holding it for another 5 seconds or so.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread