[Q] How to move all (POP3) "Sent Items" emails out of my WP7 phone?

18th March 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 8

240 posts
Hello all.
I hope you can help me with my problem.

Sometimes, I compose new emails or reply to emails from my phone as everyone else. After 4 years I want to transfer and archive all send emails from my WP7 phone`s (7.8) "Send Items" folder to my desktop application, Outlook 2010. (If possible at all.)
Email Hosting - I use different (major) hosting provider that supports IMAP but I made that fatal mistake and configured my phone email account to work as POP3/SMTP account. (On my phone I configured my email account as POP3/SMTP instead of IMAP.)
How to move all (POP3) "Sent Items" emails out of my WP7 phone?

Now,
- I have 8251 “hijacked“ sent emails stored at "Send Items" folder on my pop3 account on my unlocked Samsung omnia7 with WP7.8.
- I want to archive them locally. That means moving, all of them (Send Items) out of the phone on my PC using any methods possible.
- I want clarify my options before I start manually forwarding all (8251) emails to myself as the only method known to me.

So,
what’s the easiest method of transferring all "Sent Items" emails from my WP7 phone`s (7.8) with POP3 account to a different location (anywhere) out of the phone?

Unlocked, Samsung Omnia 7
OS - wp 7.8
Phone Email protocols used - POP3 and SMTP .
Hosting - I use different (major) hosting provider (not MS)

Thanks ,
K
19th March 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 8

240 posts
Anyone please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread