Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HUGE issue with Eclispe.

Tip us?

Aarix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default HUGE issue with Eclispe.

Ok, I spend almost 100% of my day yesterday trying to get this sorted out and I'm at the point of giving up, every different problem I went through at least 2 pages of googling and tried everything I could imagine and it's been futile up to this point. I would hate to put it off but the problem has been so bad I might have too. I'll go into as much detail as possible and any help would be VERY, VERY appreciated.

Ok, first off, I had the JDK, SDK, and Eclipse properly set up. The emulator was too slow and everything crashed so I decided to download VirtualBox by Oracle, and hook it up that way via ADB and it was a complete success, I was happy and ready to spend hours learning how to code.

Then one day, as out of the blue as possible, Virtual box popped some kind of error on me, or something along the lines of that, I can't remember unfortunately. But now after trying to re install it and deleting ".virtualbox" in my users folder, it now just freezes up upon starting up the software and I haven't been able to do a thing about it. It looks like on the surface I am able to still use Eclipse, I wouldn't think otherwise because they weren't supposed to be reliant on each other.I tried connecting my android devices to them but to no avail, they detected the devices but using adb connect "Device Name" it said unable to establish a connection or something along those lines, either way no information and my googling has came up NOTHING that didn't involve their devices not being seen either so their troubleshooting was to no avail too unfortunately. I said screw it and tried hooking up a AVD device. Every blank was filled in and I had it installed but "OK" was grayed out no matter what I picked and SURPRISE, it gave me no reason.

I re installed Eclipse (a.k.a deleting the whole folder and dragging a fresh one in). I received problems like "Failed to initialize Monitor Thread: Unable to establish loopback connection" When I attempt to add the URL and I used https:// and http:// But literately just now as I'm typing this and tried it, It seemed to work but these errors still get in the way:

I reinstalled the JDK, SDK
I have firewall and antivirus disabled when attempted
I disabled Teredo Tunneling Psuedo-Interface

I have a feeling VirturalBox F'd up a connection somewhere with it but I can't seem to find the snag.

Even in the preferences, It doesn't give me a lot to work with.

Aarix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ok so I read over the log and it mentioned something in the .android directory, I removed it and reinstalled eclipse and that removed THOSE errors but these ones now pop-up