Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 51,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hyperdrive 7.0.0 Wifi Issue

Tip us?

shamlyn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Hyperdrive 7.0.0 Wifi Issue

So, Hyperdrive Notified me that 7.0.0 was released, and I downloaded it and installed it in my phone. The 7.0.0 edition is for Verizon, after I installed it. There were 2 bugs, but nothing major. 1 issue I am having though is with the Wifi. The Wifi button via the dropdown menu will freeze halfway through when it is trying to light up green, however it never even connects or even looks for open wifi networks. How do I fix this??

Thanks

enemihai2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wifi Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamlyn View Post
So, Hyperdrive Notified me that 7.0.0 was released, and I downloaded it and installed it in my phone. The 7.0.0 edition is for Verizon, after I installed it. There were 2 bugs, but nothing major. 1 issue I am having though is with the Wifi. The Wifi button via the dropdown menu will freeze halfway through when it is trying to light up green, however it never even connects or even looks for open wifi networks. How do I fix this??

Thanks
I'm having the exact problem. The Wifi toggle is frozen and won't turn green. I know for a fact that it's not a hardware issue because when I switch to the stock ROM in Safe Strap the WIFI works without any problems.

Please let me know if there is a fix for the issue. Otherwise I love the ROM but it's hard to deal with the Wifi issue.