Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Bluetooth using 5% battery when ..

OP tlf55

18th March 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #11  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,252
 
2,795 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingVZW

If it's false reporting then it's causing me to go from 7-9 on screen time to 3 hours while using the exact same settings I used on jb. My reported usage wasn't 5%. It was 18%. Cell idle battery usage went all the way up to 16%. Back on 4.2.2 and currently am at 70% and 3hrs and 30mins screen on time. In my case I'd say it's more than false reporting.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Depends on several things - such as what actual KK ROM you are using, how you "flashed" it and so on. OTA is a very poor upgrade method, for instance, and leaves loads of crap behind. People with Audio issues. BT issues and Touch screen issues may find that flashing a fully Stock ROM kdz following a complete wipe resolves these. And 20B appears to be somewhat more "robust" too.
18th March 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #12  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 405
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Depends on several things - such as what actual KK ROM you are using, how you "flashed" it and so on. OTA is a very poor upgrade method, for instance, and leaves loads of crap behind. People with Audio issues. BT issues and Touch screen issues may find that flashing a fully Stock ROM kdz following a complete wipe resolves these. And 20B appears to be somewhat more "robust" too.

So you suggest flashing the kk tot and seeing if it helps? I'm straight stock. I actually like LGs skin of android. That's a first for me.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th March 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Depends on several things - such as what actual KK ROM you are using, how you "flashed" it and so on. OTA is a very poor upgrade method, for instance, and leaves loads of crap behind. People with Audio issues. BT issues and Touch screen issues may find that flashing a fully Stock ROM kdz following a complete wipe resolves these. And 20B appears to be somewhat more "robust" too.

Which of jb stock and KitKat stock is more battery friendly ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
20th March 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #14  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 405
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Which of jb stock and KitKat stock is more battery friendly ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

IMO stock JB. I get 7-9 hours of on screen time and only 3-4 on stock KK.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Depends on several things - such as what actual KK ROM you are using, how you "flashed" it and so on. OTA is a very poor upgrade method, for instance, and leaves loads of crap behind. People with Audio issues. BT issues and Touch screen issues may find that flashing a fully Stock ROM kdz following a complete wipe resolves these. And 20B appears to be somewhat more "robust" too.

Think you meant 20c. 20c tot is 2 GB.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th March 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #15  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,252
 
2,795 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingVZW

IMO stock JB. I get 7-9 hours of on screen time and only 3-4 on stock KK.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------



Think you meant 20c. 20c tot is 2 GB.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope 20B

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th March 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #16  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 405
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Nope 20B

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Where the balls do you get 20b? The ota and the tot file up for download on cow is 20c. What's the difference between b and c?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

So I've done several google searches with varying search parameters and the only letter designation that pops up attached to D800 is 20c. What is 20b? Is 20b the TMo version?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes