Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can Lg G2 stai connected with 2 bluetooth devices?

OP 6jaipur6

27th January 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Targu Jiu
Thanks Meter: 241

801 posts
More
Hello people, i have a big problem with my G2,it can stay connected with Galaxy Gear and a bluetooth headset...Anyone here who manage to connect both of them?I can connect each but is easy to me to answer from the Gear and to speak at the headset(with the Gear all people around can hear my conversation).Can this phone connect with 2 bluetooth devices at the same time?
27th January 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,121

7,022 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jaipur6

Hello people, i have a big problem with my G2,it can stay connected with Galaxy Gear and a bluetooth headset...Anyone here who manage to connect both of them?I can connect each but is easy to me to answer from the Gear and to speak at the headset(with the Gear all people around can hear my conversation).Can this phone connect with 2 bluetooth devices at the same time?

For the final question; yes, I've connected to my Bluetooth GPS and Bluetooth tethered to my Nexus 7 a few times.

As for the rest; no idea. Since they're both audio device you might have to choose which one gets the audio etc.
4th March 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 69

887 posts
More
Quote:

I have the same problem using G2 with my Sony Smartwatch 2 and my Volkswagen Golf VII.
I can connect each but not at the same time.
5th March 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag San Tan Valley
Thanks Meter: 541

1,483 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Does the g2 work with the gear??

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
15th March 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #5  
Flag SLOVENIA
Thanks Meter: 13

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by style154

Does the g2 work with the gear??

I have no problem, with pebble and BT plantronitsc voyager pro HD.
Or with pebble and my BT car setup.
ouu and I had even connected the third one but I could not get it pair, I dond0t know my pin number. (But to think of it maybe it was the nr.3 BT that didn't want to connect)
15th March 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
I connect my LG Tone BT headsets and my MacBook and can hop from one to another without problems.
18th March 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 25

765 posts
I can connect to my Bluetooth speaker and car ODBII scanner at the same time.
20th March 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #8  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 19

149 posts
Yes bluetooth 4.0 can support 7 or 8 connections

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread