[Q] Need Help finding a good app

Search This thread

equillibria_sourav

Mar 11, 2014
Kolkata
Hello guys..
Need help, its important.
I need a call/sms blocker app which successfully blocks calls/sms without any notification. Just like in the old samsung phones which had a blacklist and blocked call without notifying users that a call has been blocked. I tried the NQ call blocker app, It works good but leaves a notification about the blocked call in the log and fastlane.

Can u please help me with this either by stopping the notification or name me an app that does it without notification.
I use a Nokia X dual SIM.

jajb

Mar 13, 2014
Hello guys..
I need a call/sms blocker app which successfully blocks calls/sms without any notification. Just like in the old samsung phones which had a blacklist and blocked call without notifying users that a call has been blocked. I tried the NQ call blocker app, It works good but leaves a notification about the blocked call in the log and fastlane.

Can u please help me with this either by stopping the notification or name me an app that does it without notification.

"Call Control - Call Blocker" is a call/sms blocker I use and often recommend. It works really well. Simply click the "Settings" tab and you can disable all notifications, including icon, and blocked sms/calls. A community blacklist has also been implemented to help eliminate calls from known telemarketers etc. View here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flexaspect.android.everycallcontrol

Note: This app includes a log of all blocked calls. However, if you disable the notifications, you won't ever see this.

Also another great call/sms blocker is "Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker". View here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vladlee.easyblacklist

equillibria_sourav

Mar 11, 2014
Kolkata
Thanks

I tried the Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker, it didn't work. It allowed the blacklisted number, but will try the Call Control. If it doesn't work I'll get back to this thread.

Thanks for the help.

faslane

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 7, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Hello guys..

Oops ancient post. Lol.

Nevermind. Surely you've found one. Aying with new XDA LABS APP so tinkering a bit but forgetting to look at post dates hahha

Last edited: