Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need keylogger for Samsung Galaxy S4 [URGENT]

Tip us?

Carbonate
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need keylogger for Samsung Galaxy S4 [URGENT]

I was trying to look for an application to monitor my step dad.

Before you say "WHY THE KEYLOGGER BRO PRIVACY INVASTION", he has been ignoring my mother for the past weeks, basically telling her to gtfo when she tries to talk to each other, they argue and fight and then she starts crying. I'd like to check where he goes, who he messages, who he calls, where he goes. Any help is appreciated.

StonerGomer
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonate View Post

Before you say "WHY THE KEYLOGGER BRO PRIVACY INVASTION", he has been ignoring my mother for the past weeks, basically telling her to gtfo when she tries to talk to each other, they argue and fight and then she starts crying. I'd like to check where he goes, who he messages, who he calls, where he goes. Any help is appreciated.
There are TONS of apps for **** like that (for monitoring kids) on the android market

Carbonate
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerGomer View Post
There are TONS of apps for **** like that (for monitoring kids) on the android market
Yeah. I think Cerberus is the best right now I'm testing it, but maybe InstaMapper too.

bobbiac
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Or perhaps you could .. oh I don't know .. .take a taxi to the police station?
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbiac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EdwardWa
Old
(Last edited by EdwardWa; 11th June 2014 at 10:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonate View Post

Maybe you should deal with your mum or ask the police for help.