FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] AOSP keyboard on ProBAM KK

Thanks Meter: 6
 
By sty_erk94, Junior Member on 19th March 2014, 06:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have problem with AOSP keyboard on ProBAM KK build 9 ROM by @k2wl
Recently, I flashed this ROM and I realize in under keyboard have a blank space area.
it's annoying for me if i want to type especially pressing the space.
Does anyone has faced this kind of problem?
This is bug on this ROM or just the AOSP keyboard bug?

I hope anyone in this forum can solve this problem..
Thx..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-19-11-38-29.png
Views:	284
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	2638139   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blank area.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2638152   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-19-11-38-29.png
Views:	284
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	2638139   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blank area.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2638152  
 
 
19th March 2014, 04:40 PM |#2  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port of Kochi
Thanks Meter: 494
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sty_erk94

I have problem with AOSP keyboard on ProBAM KK build 9 ROM by @k2wl
Recently, I flashed this ROM and I realize in under keyboard have a blank space area.
it's annoying for me if i want to type especially pressing the space.
Does anyone has faced this kind of problem?
This is bug on this ROM or just the AOSP keyboard bug?

I hope anyone in this forum can solve this problem..
Thx..



Is it a bug? I think it is as it is! It is like that by design... And that space is not that huge or awkward in look huh... :what:

Sent from my GT-I9082
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 12:40 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh



Is it a bug? I think it is as it is! It is like that by design... And that space is not that huge or awkward in look huh... :what:

Sent from my GT-I9082

are you using this ROM for now or ever tried?
design? Why the keyboard design is different in any other ROM? actually,the keyboard based on AOSP keyboard. Maybe it's same with RR KK rom. cmiiw.
I'm not see this problem on RR KK rom before flash this ROM.

that is true, that space is not that huge or awkward if you looking that, but for using this is very uncomfortable for typing, especially while preesing the bottom area of keyboard, like space and dot.
for example, when I typing and press the space in bottom area, but the effect about that blank area make me can not make a space. (If I quickly typing).
It's not happen on any ROM I've tried.
20th March 2014, 03:11 AM |#4  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port of Kochi
Thanks Meter: 494
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sty_erk94

are you using this ROM for now or ever tried?
design? Why the keyboard design is different in any other ROM? actually,the keyboard based on AOSP keyboard. Maybe it's same with RR KK rom. cmiiw.
I'm not see this problem on RR KK rom before flash this ROM.

that is true, that space is not that huge or awkward if you looking that, but for using this is very uncomfortable for typing, especially while preesing the bottom area of keyboard, like space and dot.
for example, when I typing and press the space in bottom area, but the effect about that blank area make me can not make a space. (If I quickly typing).
It's not happen on any ROM I've tried.

I dont remember about probam. But RR also have that spacing. You might have not noticed it with the NavBar On.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-20-07-47-06.png
Views:	29
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	2639796

Sent from my GT-I9082
Last edited by DMJoh; 20th March 2014 at 03:52 AM.
20th March 2014, 05:59 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh

I dont remember about probam. But RR also have that spacing. You might have not noticed it with the NavBar On.
Attachment 2639796

Sent from my GT-I9082

Ohh, if that screenshot is the RR rom, maybe I'm forget about that. But on RR rom, I not faced that problem when I typing quickly, and is able to respone like when type the space bar.
any suggestion??
20th March 2014, 09:44 AM |#6  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Carbon rom...same pattern spacing...its no bug maybe...that how keyboard is...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes