questions about knox

Search This thread

kittyslasher

Mar 24, 2011
Bucyrus
So i have some questions about knox. I'm new to it and sadly had the 4.3 bootloader thrust upon me.
1. Is there a way to remove it/return to a different bootloader? Not just hide it like Billards thing does
2. One way I restore my phone if it freaks out is to run a 1 click stock rooted ljc program. I was reading in a Verizon forum flashing a stock version will brick my phone does this apply for sprint? They said mk3 not mk4
3.if I no longer can use that and need to fix say a soft Brick with no recovery what should I use/do
4. What are the main things i need to be aware or with knox?

I've been reading around and all I'm finding is its security. I know that it's bootloader related but every time I odin a tar file I didn't know that affected a the bootloader. This knox cap has me not even wanting to touch my phone.
Any help would be appreciated and you will get your thanks :)

jazz995756

Jul 9, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I thought all this to but I took the plunge to root and did so with kingo root it went flawless and upon boring l booting just open super su and it will ask you if you want to disable knox just click Yea and you're done and to flash roms flash philz touch recovery with odin and make sure to make a backup is stock and flash away

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kchannel9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought all this to but I took the plunge to root and did so with kingo root it went flawless and upon boring l booting just open super su and it will ask you if you want to disable knox just click Yea and you're done and to flash roms flash philz touch recovery with odin and make sure to make a backup is stock and flash away

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app