Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more
Post Reply

[Q] Htc one x-no sound when I send a video

OP leontescu

18th March 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I have a htc one x and I have sound when I receive a snapchat videos, but have no sound when I send a video.... can anyone help please?
18th March 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #2  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,521
 
7,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
you mean even after recorded? if you opened cam app and change to camcorder you can enable recording with mic too...try to change that
18th March 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master

you mean even after recorded? if you opened cam app and change to camcorder you can enable recording with mic too...try to change that

Not working!
18th March 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #4  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,521
 
7,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Any custom ROM or custom kernel which u use? Always if you see issues please provide more information about running ROM and kernel and for example for now where you want to send it etc

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
18th March 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master

Any custom ROM or custom kernel which u use? Always if you see issues please provide more information about running ROM and kernel and for example for now where you want to send it etc

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

3.1.10-g7f360be
root@abm030#1
18th March 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #6  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,521
 
7,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
So you are using stock ROM and stock kernel but rooted?

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
19th March 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master

So you are using stock ROM and stock kernel but rooted?

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

Buid numer:4.18.401.2 Cl231174 release-keys.
i did not root
20th March 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #8  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,521
 
7,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
And changing the option in camcorder to take video with sound recording doesn't change anything? In which app or so do you want to send that recorded video?

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
20th March 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master

And changing the option in camcorder to take video with sound recording doesn't change anything? In which app or so do you want to send that recorded video?

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

Not working.All apps of play store(snapchat,instagram,etc).
Voice recorder woks and camera video.
App(play store)-no working sound recorder!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes