Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 43,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked ascend p6

Tip us?

GrizzLV
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Bricked ascend p6

So this morning I wanned to update my Jelly Bean to kitkat . I have my ascend p6 only 2months , earlyier i had galaxy young ,and i installed many roms on him, so i wanned to instal kitkat on this phone, so i installed cwm and started in recovery mode, after that i tried to instal, Look for the attachment
when i tried to chose zip from sd card nothing showed up it just like crashed or smth , after that i tried to restart and start again in recovery , in this time i chose zip from/storage/sd card , in this time it showed up and i tried to instal rom, after that i tried to instal gaps and superuser, both of them failed, then i restarted my phone and it stuck on Huawei ascend logo, its has been for some hours im trying to fix this, i've looked all over internet, i tried to take out sd card and put B125.zip file and instal it, i read it on net that it can help, after that i putted back my sd card in phone and after that i tried to go into recovery mode , put the phone doesnt reads the SD CARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help please !!!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt New Text Document (2).txt - [Click for QR Code] (108 Bytes, 29 views)

lootjelo
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Extract the zip, put the update.app in the dload folder on the SD card, then force update with volume up, volume down and power button. Hold those until it starts updating. Always do a bit of research before just flashing!!

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk
DEVICES:
-Huawei Ascend P6-U06, running Omni HYD52ROM v1
-Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" GT-P3110, running stock 4.2.2 Touchwiz
-Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830i, running Simplicity v5

(\_(\
( ^3^)O
<(I'm always glad to help!!)
C(")(")

ahk31
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Don't forget to flash a stock recovery from fastboot mode first.

GrizzLV
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
uhm please tell me the instructions , i don't understand all of what ur saying

GrizzLV
Old
(Last edited by GrizzLV; 19th March 2014 at 09:57 PM.) Reason: Tactical
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lootjelo View Post
Extract the zip, put the update.app in the dload folder on the SD card, then force update with volume up, volume down and power button. Hold those until it starts updating. Always do a bit of research before just flashing!!

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk
Hey buddy, i tried it , but when the update start , it looks like this:

USB UPDATE ENTER...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
this phone is secureboot phone.
this phone is LOCK state. .............. And after that nothing it just like freezes, even that loading tab is frozen, idk i need to wait or i need to do something else?

ADHDDHDA
Old
(Last edited by ADHDDHDA; 20th March 2014 at 02:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzLV View Post
Hey buddy, i tried it , but when the update start , it looks like this:

USB UPDATE ENTER...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
this phone is secureboot phone.
this phone is LOCK state. .............. And after that nothing it just like freezes, even that loading tab is frozen, idk i need to wait or i need to do something else?
So it dosnt find your sdcard/ or update file.. It needs to be in FAT32, NTFS dosnt work..

And remember make dload folder where to add update.app file