Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia ion doesn't boot

Tip us?
 
Dalgorix
Old
#1  
Dalgorix's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default Xperia ion doesn't boot

My Xperia Ion lt28i, don't boot and I don't see the Sony Logo :'(.
I had flashed a stock ROM with flashtool , but nothing after...
I really need help .
I know I use a Samsung phone too, but I want my Sony Xperia ION work again !

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
 
Dalgorix
Old
#2  
Dalgorix's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
And when I boot my phone, it's only a bootloop

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
 
424aca
Old
#3  
424aca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 519
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Anaheim, California
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33032165#poststop
(there is a thanks button)

Get 2.50 gigs of free online storage via dropbox, and help me get an extra 500mb!

http://db.tt/esoOelQ3
 
Alexandrogen
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Post tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalgorix View Post
My Xperia Ion lt28i, don't boot and I don't see the Sony Logo :'(.
I had flashed a stock ROM with flashtool , but nothing after...
I really need help .
I know I use a Samsung phone too, but I want my Sony Xperia ION work again !

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
you must shutdown your sony phone completely just press the power button and volume + at the same time and then flash a stock ROM again.
 
wxl104
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 204
Join Date: Aug 2011
I suggest to flash stock first,and then you can go to flash custom step by step,it's a good habbit for noob,such as me

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Dalgorix
Old
#6  
Dalgorix's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl104 View Post
I suggest to flash stock first,and then you can go to flash custom step by step,it's a good habbit for noob,such as me

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nothing after, like before. :'(

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
 
wxl104
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 204
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalgorix View Post
Nothing after, like before. :'(

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
What do you mean like before?can't boot?And flash the stock is OK?I mean when you flash stock rom into your rom,anything happen?the light of notification is the same as what forum said,such as the color of light?And what is the flash tool said in the end of flashing?Pls check the following web :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170
I think for you it is most possible is that you didn't install the correct driver.
 
424aca
Old
#8  
424aca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 519
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Anaheim, California
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2713266

Read my response here and follow
(there is a thanks button)

Get 2.50 gigs of free online storage via dropbox, and help me get an extra 500mb!

http://db.tt/esoOelQ3
 
Dalgorix
Old
#9  
Dalgorix's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl104 View Post
What do you mean like before?can't boot?And flash the stock is OK?I mean when you flash stock rom into your rom,anything happen?the light of notification is the same as what forum said,such as the color of light?And what is the flash tool said in the end of flashing?Pls check the following web :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170
I think for you it is most possible is that you didn't install the correct driver.
I had try on 3 computers, and the result is all the same :'(

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app
 
Dalgorix
Old
#10  
Dalgorix's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 424aca View Post
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33032165#poststop
Doesn't work

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more

Easily Combine Text and Manage Your Android Clipboard with StuffMerge

Android clipboard management has always been impractical without the … more

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more