Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 43,194 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kitkat NB4 downgrade to NA6

Tip us?

kunterk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Kitkat NB4 downgrade to NA6

Hi guys,

As title says, can someone verify this? Is it possible to to this? Most importantly, does knox will be tripped out?
Another thing I would like to ask here is, can someone point me to a link for xxue version of pit file?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

bekasulaberidze
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunterk View Post
Hi guys,

As title says, can someone verify this? Is it possible to to this? Most importantly, does knox will be tripped out?
Another thing I would like to ask here is, can someone point me to a link for xxue version of pit file?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
Yes it is possible to downgrade KitKat firmwares, but impossible to downgrade to JellyBean, if you are flashing official Samsung firmware, it will not trip Knox

kunterk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekasulaberidze View Post
Yes it is possible to downgrade KitKat firmwares, but impossible to downgrade to JellyBean, if you are flashing official Samsung firmware, it will not trip Knox
Thanks, do you have any idea where can I find xxuena6 pit file? Coz I'm planning to do a full format. Or stock recovery wiping is good enough? Or maybe rom package with full wipe included?

Thanks and regards

bekasulaberidze
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunterk View Post
Thanks, do you have any idea where can I find xxuena6 pit file? Coz I'm planning to do a full format. Or stock recovery wiping is good enough? Or maybe rom package with full wipe included?

Thanks and regards
Download official firmware from http://www.sammobile.com/ flash it via odin and after flashing do a factory reset if it will not do automatically.
The Following User Says Thank You to bekasulaberidze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]