No registration required

F2FS File system

OP Juhful

13th March 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
I just switched to using this, I am running a modified version of Slimkat 3.6 with Lego kernel as put together by legolas93, go to his threads and check it out, simply amazing!!!
19th March 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhful

I just switched to using this, I am running a modified version of Slimkat 3.6 with Lego kernel as put together by legolas93, go to his threads and check it out, simply amazing!!!

Did it make your device that much faster?
19th March 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Reno

20 posts
Yes, there is a noticeable difference, I have since switched back to ext4 but only because I like trying ROMS and using the modded recovery for f2fs limits this but I will definately switch back if more ROMS start adopting this format, using f2fs with ART was truly blazing.
20th March 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhful

Yes, there is a noticeable difference, I have since switched back to ext4 but only because I like trying ROMS and using the modded recovery for f2fs limits this but I will definately switch back if more ROMS start adopting this format, using f2fs with ART was truly blazing.

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I will wait till there's more roms supported as well.
21st March 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Reno

20 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertzworth

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I will wait till there's more roms supported as well.

You're welcome, seems quite a few Devs are working on this, should be more Roms soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread