Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,400 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MODs] i9505 kitkat rounded theme,6 signal bars,lock screen in status bar,round icons

Tip us?

rudyp9
Old
Thanks Meter 17
no working on tmo galaxy s4

chainsn0w
Old
(Last edited by chainsn0w; 23rd March 2014 at 05:50 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
@IvanMatin you can download my custom boot animation here

but you will have to delete old bootsamsung.qmg and paste my custom boot animation to system/media/ and reboot the device

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyp9 View Post
no working on tmo galaxy s4
S4 for t-mobile has different folder names and styles, you can easily make this mod on t-mobile s4 if you decompile systemui apk, secphone apk, gallery apk and make changes in the folders inside my mod

sorry guys for forgeting to give credits, as you can see i am pretty new at this community

Battlehero
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Could you please give credit for the boot animation to the rightful creator @pas2001, thanks in advance and sorry if I didn't see it already in the OP.

My current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
YouTube Channel: Supersharpblade
The Following User Says Thank You to Battlehero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pas2001
Old
Thanks Meter 1,992

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehero View Post
Could you please give credit for the boot animation to the rightful creator @pas2001, thanks in advance and sorry if I didn't see it already in the OP.
Thank mate... I see op. add my credit already now...though my correct name is "pas2001 " But guys always add more "s" for me.
Tags
6 signal bars i9505 kitkat, rounded icons s5 quick toggles, s5 theme i9505 kitkat