[Q] Stuck in bootloop
I'm a half-baked noob here.
I got the Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-THM889V / t0ltetmo (unsure if tmo or vtr or anything else)) already rooted from my cousin. This is what I did with it after I got it:
1. Backed up photos, videos, mp3 to the computer
2. It was in CWM bootloader when I used it, so I flashed TWRP on it with Odin.
3. I flashed OMNI ROM
on it successfully via TWRP
----------everything was working fine up till here-----------
4. I tried to unlock the phone, but I figured I had to use the stock ROM to do it
5. I forgot to wipe my cache and data before I tried to flash T889UVALJ1 on it via TWRP
6. It did not succeed
7. After different trials with the stock ROM (same link)
, it worked
8. The ROM worked, but I didn't let it initialize, so everything was laggy.
9. I got frustrated because I still couldn't unlock the phone, so I wanted to flash back to OMNI ROM
10. Now stuck it's at the loading OMNI icon
11. I tried flashing other versions of TWRP on it via Odin, wiped data, cache, delvic cache, format data, etc. several times and flashed different available ROM's on xda, but none of these worked.
Right now, I am able to load into Download target mod and load into bootloader (TWRP 184.108.40.206 right now) just fine
I asked my programming friends, one suggested I should update the kerenel, another just said I bricked the phone (no, duh.)
What should I do? Help me, please!