5,814,562 Members 53,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] m7ul wont boot - stuck at blackscreen

Tip us?

mookoe
Old
(Last edited by mookoe; 20th March 2014 at 06:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] m7ul wont boot - stuck at blackscreen

hi guys,

yesterday i unlocked my bootloader flashed recovery (cwm 6.0.4.6) and a new rom. Slimkat 3.0 Stable.

today i made a nand and tried to flash new kernel (kozmikkernel) via adb (adb flash boot boot.img, i think this is the right way for s-on devices?)

but now my phone is stuck at bootloop, when i press the power button the other buttons startin to blink, bute nothing happens, the screen still stays black. what can i do to restore my nand backup?

hboot 1.56
s-on
m7ul

br

mookoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
no ideas?

lbxmobbin_1
Old
Thanks Meter 2,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookoe View Post
no ideas?
I think you have to flash kernel thru fastboot so command is

fastboot flash boot boot.img

That should get it working since I don't believe you flash the kernel thru adb ...do it thru fast boot let me know I'd it helps

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hardstuffmuc
Old
Thanks Meter 187
I am sorry, but it says very clearly in the instructions of that kernel thread how to flash. Before doing anything, please familiarise yourself properly, and read read read....

Sent from my HTC One

HD2/Desire/DesireS/OneX/OneX+/THE ONE S-off Hboot 1.56 to have a break!

naayja
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookoe View Post
hi guys,

yesterday i unlocked my bootloader flashed recovery (cwm 6.0.4.6) and a new rom. Slimkat 3.0 Stable.

today i made a nand and tried to flash new kernel (kozmikkernel) via adb (adb flash boot boot.img, i think this is the right way for s-on devices?)

but now my phone is stuck at bootloop, when i press the power button the other buttons startin to blink, bute nothing happens, the screen still stays black. what can i do to restore my nand backup?

hboot 1.56
s-on
m7ul

br
put ur phone in charge about a1h then disconect charge , press volume down about 10 second then press power button 10 second then release power button and keep pressing volume down , now you can see ur bootloader and u follow me :
1- flash a new recovery i prefer twrp .
2-enter to recovery and mount ur usb storage ,if you get error cant mount ...etc , dont worry ,you can use adb sideload or "adb push zip "name of rom".zip wait about 3 or 5 min and you and u will find ur rom in ur storage , then flash ur rom and voila