Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

dead internal memory

OP drlifewhy

20th March 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

And a screenshot is here but i'm not allowed to post a link
dropbox.co m/s/vbwn80x0a9pbkpm/2014-03-19%2003.18%20copy.jpg
Last edited by drlifewhy; 20th March 2014 at 04:07 PM.
20th March 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,409

847 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlifewhy

My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

And a screenshot is here but i'm not allowed to post a link
dropbox.co m/s/vbwn80x0a9pbkpm/2014-03-19%2003.18%20copy.jpg

I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???

Thanx for replying here is a screenshot of what is displayed
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-19 03.18 copy.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	2640782  
20th March 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,409

847 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications

Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...
21st March 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...

I may consider doing this soon, i hoped i could do it by my self anyway thnx for helping out
21st March 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #6  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 8

96 posts
Quote:

I think you should try to flash stock rom with PIT files.
Cz it may be possible that u messed up with the system partition while rooting or something else. So might give a try.
Bt at last..its ur own responsibility.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread