FORUMS

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

dead internal memory

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By drlifewhy, Junior Member on 20th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

And a screenshot is here but i'm not allowed to post a link
dropbox.co m/s/vbwn80x0a9pbkpm/2014-03-19%2003.18%20copy.jpg
Last edited by drlifewhy; 20th March 2014 at 04:07 PM.
 
 
20th March 2014, 05:45 PM |#2  
jackeagle's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 3,919
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlifewhy

My grand Duos hangs on the GT-19082 startup screen and when i tried recovery i gives me red lines of E: Can't mount and when i try wiping or resetting it displays the same can't mount messages, and after trying to flash a new official rom it goes okay and after flashing when it is trying to boot it gives the same message, So i think the internal storage is dead cause i had the same problem before with Gt-i9000 and i solved it by removing the internal memory ic and flashing a 3 files rom on external Sd . Will this also work for grand duos or no please any help to save my phone and thanks in advance

And a screenshot is here but i'm not allowed to post a link
dropbox.co m/s/vbwn80x0a9pbkpm/2014-03-19%2003.18%20copy.jpg

I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 06:15 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

I guess u messed up with the internal partitions of internal memory..What exactly error u r getting can u say correctly plz???

Thanx for replying here is a screenshot of what is displayed
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-19 03.18 copy.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	2640782  
20th March 2014, 06:30 PM |#4  
jackeagle's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 3,919
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlifewhy

Thanx for replying here is a screenshot of what is displayed
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications

Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...
21st March 2014, 01:35 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

Its better if u give u r mobile to Samsung Officials for the repair since u said that it had fallen down it might have damaged ur mother board or any part...!! And I9000 method will not work in Grand Duos since these to r different devices and parameters r different...

I may consider doing this soon, i hoped i could do it by my self anyway thnx for helping out
21st March 2014, 12:38 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlifewhy

Thanx for replying here is a screenshot of what is displayed
And i haven't made anything before this problem , the device fell down and then this problem started, and when it happened the device was on it's stock firm ware with no modifications

I think you should try to flash stock rom with PIT files.
Cz it may be possible that u messed up with the system partition while rooting or something else. So might give a try.
Bt at last..its ur own responsibility.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes