Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need orgional ROM(RUU) for HTC Bravo

Tip us?
 
APPLE-LINKS
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2011
Phone [Q] need orgional ROM(RUU) for HTC Bravo

hi
which RUU is compatible for my device.......info is here.............
Code:
fastboot getvar cid
cid: ORANG309
finished. total time: 0.001s


INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 0.93.0001
INFOversion-baseband: 5.11.05.14
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: 051d
INFOversion-main: 2.22.75.3
INFOserialno: SH0AVPL05361
INFOimei: 355302045011104
INFOproduct: bravo
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8x50
INFOmodelid: PB9920000
INFOcidnum: ORANG309
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4050mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-365c78d6
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.008s
 
APPLE-LINKS
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2011
can any one help me to find my desire rom........
 
jmcclue
Old
#3  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1307
Posts: 3,386
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by APPLE-LINKS View Post
can any one help me to find my desire rom........
A simple google search "ruu for htc desire" would of got u this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695667

Or htc dev will give u the 2.3gb upgrade (ul find that ruu here at xda too) or google shipped roms and look in bravo section.

Really easy to find a ruu if u search.
 
APPLE-LINKS
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue View Post
A simple google search "ruu for htc desire" would of got u this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695667

Or htc dev will give u the 2.3gb upgrade (ul find that ruu here at xda too) or google shipped roms and look in bravo section.

Really easy to find a ruu if u search.
actually my question is which ruu is compatible for me...i have lot of ruu but i want clear my self...which one is suitable for my phone,i have already this ruu.................

Code:
RUU_Bravo_Froyo_Orange_ES_2.22.75.3_R_Radio_32.48.00.32U_5.11.05.14_release_157516_signed(SIMLOCKED).exe
PS:i need the new one simlock free ruu for my phone
 
jmcclue
Old
#5  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1307
Posts: 3,386
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by APPLE-LINKS View Post
actually my question is which ruu is compatible for me...i have lot of ruu but i want clear my self...which one is suitable for my phone,i have already this ruu.................

Code:
RUU_Bravo_Froyo_Orange_ES_2.22.75.3_R_Radio_32.48.00.32U_5.11.05.14_release_157516_signed(SIMLOCKED).exe
PS:i need the new one simlock free ruu for my phone
And my answer is posted above....

Either way if u want a non carrier locked ruu then find one with "wwe" or europe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes