Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,410 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My razr bricked. How can I charge it?

Tip us?
 
newget
Old
#1  
newget's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default [Q] My razr bricked. How can I charge it?

My razr bricked, so I plug my phone with charging cable but cannot charge at all.

I think it can't be charged with normal way.

In bootloader, it says battery low.

Can I charge my razr in bootloader screen??
 
vince686
Old
#2  
vince686's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by newget View Post
My razr bricked, so I plug my phone with charging cable but cannot charge at all.

I think it can't be charged with normal way.

In bootloader, it says battery low.

Can I charge my razr in bootloader screen??
You need a usb Cable. Cut It in the middle take the two cables inside red and black ones, open the back of your razr (see YouTube for a video tutorial) and connect the black cable with - under the protection rubber and red cable with +
Now connect the other end of usb Cable to a wall charger and with another usb - micro usb connect the phone to a usb on your PC. Now you are able to fastboot your razr! Enjoy!

Inviato dal mio XT910 usando XDA Premium HD app
 
newget
Old
#3  
newget's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince686 View Post
You need a usb Cable. Cut It in the middle take the two cables inside red and black ones, open the back of your razr (see YouTube for a video tutorial) and connect the black cable with - under the protection rubber and red cable with +
Now connect the other end of usb Cable to a wall charger and with another usb - micro usb connect the phone to a usb on your PC. Now you are able to fastboot your razr! Enjoy!

Inviato dal mio XT910 usando XDA Premium HD app
Can you give me the link with Youtube video?
 
vince686
Old
#4  
vince686's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by newget View Post
Can you give me the link with Youtube video?
Here is it http://youtu.be/78gJRP8NzRA

Inviato dal mio XT910 usando XDA Premium HD app
 
tydiamond11
Old
#5  
tydiamond11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,106
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona

 
DONATE TO ME
I had to buy the cable also and it works trust me

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the "Thanks"


Android's I own Samsung G900V, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible,
Androids I help with Droid Bionic, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7,

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com
 
newget
Old
#6  
newget's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince686 View Post
Here is it http://youtu.be/78gJRP8NzRA

Inviato dal mio XT910 usando XDA Premium HD app
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395405632268.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2642091

THANK YOU!

Now, I can use my razr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newget For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more