Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more
Post Reply

[Flashing Guide] AOSPA 4.4.2 (PA 4.0 beta) for E975/F180

OP AhsonAli

20th February 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsonAli

tried all 4....
2 mako based and 2 gproj...
even tried older versions but none worked for me, wont get past the boot screen... not even after dalvik/ cache wipe....

anyways...
which of the kernels u tried is most battery friendly?

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

did u try the aosp kernel from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2528556

I am using this kernel http://xep.8800.org/e957/f93_geehrc_v0.5_cpq.zip

so far this looks stable to me with good battery life, i am using this kernel with Omni rom(build from kevin*)
20th February 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #12  
metrixx02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 14
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
İ use cwm ... Support cwm ? For beta 6
20th February 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #13  
AhsonAli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathprav

did u try the aosp kernel from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2528556

I am using this kernel http://xep.8800.org/e957/f93_geehrc_v0.5_cpq.zip

so far this looks stable to me with good battery life, i am using this kernel with Omni rom(build from kevin*)

that is correct... tried both cpd and mpd of v0.5...
none worked

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #14  
AhsonAli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrixx02

İ use cwm ... Support cwm ? For beta 6

i flashed using twrp..
should work with latest cwm too...

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #15  
metrixx02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 14
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsonAli

i flashed using twrp..
should work with latest cwm too...

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Link is dead
20th February 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsonAli

that is correct... tried both cpd and mpd of v0.5...
none worked

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Use the twrp posted in the f93 kernel thread
20th February 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #17  
metrixx02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 14
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
friend i do full wipe and flash rom+pa_gapps-stock-4.4.2-20140207-signed+ F93 AOSP CPUQ v0.5.zip and phone lost imei number ...

WTF?
(i do full backup )
I have returned to the old ROM and imei came back....

what can i do i want use beta6

i use cwm and e 975
21st February 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrixx02

friend i do full wipe and flash rom+pa_gapps-stock-4.4.2-20140207-signed+ F93 AOSP CPUQ v0.5.zip and phone lost imei number ...

WTF?
(i do full backup )
I have returned to the old ROM and imei came back....

what can i do i want use beta6

i use cwm and e 975

use the latest TWRP for lge e 975
21st March 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #19  
AhsonAli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
+1 for TWRP
never had any issues whatsoever on TWRP
flash it, if you are not already on Twrp.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G General by ThreadRank