HTC One WiFi problem, saved but can't connect [SOLVED]
I can't even connect WiFi at my home at all, elsewhere is good but not at my home. I've done resetting my phone to factory setting and resetting the Wifi modem but no luck. Can anyone help me?
1) The WiFi says "saved", but can't connect at all.
2) I've done forget network and reconnect but to no avail.
3) Ive done factory settings and resetting my modem but no luck also.
4) This happened right after I updated to KitKat.
Can anyone pinpoint me the solution step by step please
- HTC ONE <--- current phone
- HTC One XL (Sense 5, KickDroid) <-- BROKEN TO THOUSAND PIECES!!
- HTC Sensation XE (ARHD, got stolen)