No registration required

iGO problem !!

OP laith1234

19th March 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
hello guys

sorry for any inconvenience, i was using stock rom for a long time but i wanted to change and try the CM rom, but when i install the CM rom i had a problem with my iGo primo application and when i opened it i got an error message that "the user interface resolution is not supported" and i have searched and read many articles without any solution, could some one help me to solve this issue?
p.s im having Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 480x800 resolution

thanks in advance
21st March 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,135

1,065 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith1234

hello guys

sorry for any inconvenience, i was using stock rom for a long time but i wanted to change and try the CM rom, but when i install the CM rom i had a problem with my iGo primo application and when i opened it i got an error message that "the user interface resolution is not supported" and i have searched and read many articles without any solution, could some one help me to solve this issue?
p.s im having Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 480x800 resolution

thanks in advance

Some apps are not compatable with CM Rom's...I guess its due to this its giving that error coz some apps which won't work should be ported to work in cm or any other open source Rom's...try to download from play store after flashing GAPPS...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread