Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 51,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

iGO problem !!

Tip us?

laith1234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy iGO problem !!

hello guys

sorry for any inconvenience, i was using stock rom for a long time but i wanted to change and try the CM rom, but when i install the CM rom i had a problem with my iGo primo application and when i opened it i got an error message that "the user interface resolution is not supported" and i have searched and read many articles without any solution, could some one help me to solve this issue?
p.s im having Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 480x800 resolution

thanks in advance

jackeagle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith1234 View Post
hello guys

sorry for any inconvenience, i was using stock rom for a long time but i wanted to change and try the CM rom, but when i install the CM rom i had a problem with my iGo primo application and when i opened it i got an error message that "the user interface resolution is not supported" and i have searched and read many articles without any solution, could some one help me to solve this issue?
p.s im having Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 480x800 resolution

thanks in advance
Some apps are not compatable with CM Rom's...I guess its due to this its giving that error coz some apps which won't work should be ported to work in cm or any other open source Rom's...try to download from play store after flashing GAPPS...