Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quiz game template

Tip us?

kiarfuzzy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Quiz game template

I'm a big fan of quiz games, like logo quiz, 4pics 1 word, emoji pop etc. I would like to make one of my own, but i don't know where to start.

It seems there is a template somewhere, because i see more and more new games of this kind that looks the same, so I'm certain that thers is a template. I've searched everywhere but didn't found it...

Does anyone know where can i get it from?

annaharris
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thumbs up Regarding Quiz Games

Even I love quiz games a lot, but I am not a developer. I wanted to develop my own Android game as I am a big fan of Quiz games, so I searched many companies and atleast hired this company from India. I got two quiz games developed from this company. Working with this company was a fair experience. You can contact them here and you can suggest this company to anyone who is interested in developing Android games or apps.

http://bit.ly/hbinquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarfuzzy View Post
I'm a big fan of quiz games, like logo quiz, 4pics 1 word, emoji pop etc. I would like to make one of my own, but i don't know where to start.

It seems there is a template somewhere, because i see more and more new games of this kind that looks the same, so I'm certain that thers is a template. I've searched everywhere but didn't found it...

Does anyone know where can i get it from?

kiarfuzzy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by annaharris View Post
Even I love quiz games a lot, but I am not a developer. I wanted to develop my own Android game as I am a big fan of Quiz games, so I searched many companies and atleast hired this company from India. I got two quiz games developed from this company. Working with this company was a fair experience. You can contact them here and you can suggest this company to anyone who is interested in developing Android games or apps.

http://bit.ly/hbinquiry
And what are the two games? I'm curious to see how they are designed...

I'd rather make my own, i mean buy the template and go from there... Having no knowledge on developing games, a template will be very helpful to learn the basics.