No registration required

Go Launcher Ex, impossible to go to landscape

OP chris247

20th March 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

309 posts
Hi,

On my Galaxy S4, I have installed Go Launcher. Everything works good, except that Go Launcher is not going into landscape at all, it is staying in portrait mode. I have auto-rotate enabled and all the other applications (ex: Google Maps) move perfectly to landscape.
I have also noticed that the 'Digital clock' widget is not properly displayed in Go Launcher Pro on my phone. It is not properly centered, cf. attached files.

I have tried to clear cache/data and uninstall/reinstall Go Launcher, but I am still having the same problem !
Please help? how can I solve this.

My Wifi also has a S4, Go Launcher is working perfectly: it does switch to landscape and the 'Digital clock' widget is perfectly displayed (ie. no cut)

Regards, Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-20-20-21-47.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	2641034  
21st March 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

309 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris247

Hi,

On my Galaxy S4, I have installed Go Launcher. Everything works good, except that Go Launcher is not going into landscape at all, it is staying in portrait mode. I have auto-rotate enabled and all the other applications (ex: Google Maps) move perfectly to landscape.
I have also noticed that the 'Digital clock' widget is not properly displayed in Go Launcher Pro on my phone. It is not properly centered, cf. attached files.

I have tried to clear cache/data and uninstall/reinstall Go Launcher, but I am still having the same problem !
Please help? how can I solve this.

My Wifi also has a S4, Go Launcher is working perfectly: it does switch to landscape and the 'Digital clock' widget is perfectly displayed (ie. no cut)

Regards, Chris

Do you have an idea, what I can do to solve this issue?
is it possible to contact Go team about this? (I have not found how on their website)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread