Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 51,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] How to create android camera app?

Tip us?
 
GG2SD
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2013
Camera [REQUEST] How to create android camera app?

Hi all xda users,
I wanted to ask if I could help create a camera app,
because I can not find the code, I turn to you and to your help.
Thank you very much,
GG2SD.
 
shimp208
Old
#2  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1492
Posts: 2,203
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG2SD View Post
Hi all xda users,
I wanted to ask if I could help create a camera app,
because I can not find the code, I turn to you and to your help.
Thank you very much,
GG2SD.
I would strongly recommend taking a look at Google's official documentation guide on how to build a custom camera app. Let me know if you still have question's I'll be happy to help you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GG2SD
Old
(Last edited by GG2SD; 21st March 2014 at 02:43 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208 View Post
I would strongly recommend taking a look at Google's official documentation guide on how to build a custom camera app. Let me know if you still have question's I'll be happy to help you out.
thanks shimp208,
but it was not what I was looking ...
I wanted to create an app that camera type of samsung ..
but thanks anyway!
 
shimp208
Old
#4  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1492
Posts: 2,203
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG2SD View Post
thanks shimp208,
but it was not what I was looking ...
I wanted to create an app that camera type of samsung ..
but thanks anyway!
When you mean the camera type of Samsung, did you mean you want to create an app similar to the Touchwiz style camera on Samsung devices? If you can provide me with some details I can try and help you out.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes