XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon Galaxy Note 3 bricked?

Tip us?

Misterxtc
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckychalmz View Post
That fixed it, thank you. Appreciate your help.
Cool, I'm glad to help and direct you to the info that has been shared. Enjoy.

technoshima
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 I know a much faster,simpler and less data-damaging wau

You use odin to flash the PIT (keep the default 3 boxes that are auto-checked when you select the PIT file). It is only a couple MB and will fix your phone up in a jiff. You can flash the PIT with odin when the screen with the two exclamation signs is on and the phone is connected via USB. This is where I got mine for the note 3 verizon, got mine just last week, which was january 26th or something. androidfilehost com / ? fid= 23159073880936457 so just remove all spaces from that and paste it into the omnibar and g2g!

fanatic4hockey
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoshima View Post
You use odin to flash the PIT (keep the default 3 boxes that are auto-checked when you select the PIT file). It is only a couple MB and will fix your phone up in a jiff. You can flash the PIT with odin when the screen with the two exclamation signs is on and the phone is connected via USB. This is where I got mine for the note 3 verizon, got mine just last week, which was january 26th or something. androidfilehost com / ? fid= 23159073880936457 so just remove all spaces from that and paste it into the omnibar and g2g!
You my friend, are a genius!!! I was crapping my pants thinking it was over. Thanks a bunch. And yes, it is a much, much faster download than that MJE that took forever to download.

Kudos again, my friend.