Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Verizon Galaxy Note 3 bricked?

OP luckychalmz

31st January 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #11  
Flag Syracuse, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,162

1,244 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckychalmz

That fixed it, thank you. Appreciate your help.

Cool, I'm glad to help and direct you to the info that has been shared. Enjoy.
2nd February 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Info 2 I know a much faster,simpler and less data-damaging wau
You use odin to flash the PIT (keep the default 3 boxes that are auto-checked when you select the PIT file). It is only a couple MB and will fix your phone up in a jiff. You can flash the PIT with odin when the screen with the two exclamation signs is on and the phone is connected via USB. This is where I got mine for the note 3 verizon, got mine just last week, which was january 26th or something. androidfilehost com / ? fid= 23159073880936457 so just remove all spaces from that and paste it into the omnibar and g2g!
21st March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoshima

You use odin to flash the PIT (keep the default 3 boxes that are auto-checked when you select the PIT file). It is only a couple MB and will fix your phone up in a jiff. You can flash the PIT with odin when the screen with the two exclamation signs is on and the phone is connected via USB. This is where I got mine for the note 3 verizon, got mine just last week, which was january 26th or something. androidfilehost com / ? fid= 23159073880936457 so just remove all spaces from that and paste it into the omnibar and g2g!

You my friend, are a genius!!! I was crapping my pants thinking it was over. Thanks a bunch. And yes, it is a much, much faster download than that MJE that took forever to download.

Kudos again, my friend.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread