Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] phone bug

Tip us?

darkmind21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] phone bug

hi guys is there any app that can turn my note 3 in a secrete phone? that cant be bugged? i need to do secret sms and calls.

Silberpfeil3110
Old
Thanks Meter 90

DONATE TO ME
In general there are several ways to expand your mobile privacy, but unfortunately we have too few information to help you further, the best way is to explain exactly what you want.

If you want to lock out NSA for example, you can give up nearly all your hopes.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
Phone history:
D-Netz > Siemens MT50 > Nokia 3120 > Motorola RAZR V3 > Motorola RAZR V3i > Nokia N73 > Nokia 6280 > SonyEricsson P900i > HTC Touch (joining XDA-Devs with that phone) > SonyEricsson P910i > SonyEricsson W350i > Nokia 5610i XpressMusic > Nokia N73 > SonyEricsson W350i FalcoEdition > Sony Ericsson W715i > Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10i > SonyEricsson Aino U1i > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > HTC Desire HD > Samsung Galaxy S II > Samsung Galaxy Note I > SGN II > Samsung Galaxy Note III

phone swapper
Old
Thanks Meter 2
https://www.rokacom.com/

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Silberpfeil3110
Old
Thanks Meter 90

DONATE TO ME
Do you want to encrypt the transmitted data or hide calls and SMS from other eyes on your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phone swapper View Post
https://www.rokacom.com/

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
This service gives you only an advantage if you have control over the privacy on your phone. You can encrypt what you want but if your phone shares the key you didn't get any step further. At first you should look for an appropriate service to ensure that apps get only those types of information they really should get. After that measurement you can think about high level privacy protection.

And maybe you should think about the fact why you transfer sensible data anyway over a mobile connection and if it's necessary.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
Phone history:
D-Netz > Siemens MT50 > Nokia 3120 > Motorola RAZR V3 > Motorola RAZR V3i > Nokia N73 > Nokia 6280 > SonyEricsson P900i > HTC Touch (joining XDA-Devs with that phone) > SonyEricsson P910i > SonyEricsson W350i > Nokia 5610i XpressMusic > Nokia N73 > SonyEricsson W350i FalcoEdition > Sony Ericsson W715i > Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10i > SonyEricsson Aino U1i > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > HTC Desire HD > Samsung Galaxy S II > Samsung Galaxy Note I > SGN II > Samsung Galaxy Note III