[Q] S4 signal loss indoor PROBLEM

21st March 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?
21st March 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 556

1,807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991

Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?

Big buildings have big walls and this **** the signal. My home is very big and I have same problem. Its normal
21st March 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,026

1,857 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991

What should i do?

Got the same problem here , Ived been flashing a different modems , hoping to get a better signal but no luck.
22nd March 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #4  
Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa

Got the same problem here , Ived been flashing a different modems , hoping to get a better signal but no luck.

Yeah, but i updated OTA, si i am running official KitKat, and it isn't normal at all to lose signal like that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread