Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S4 signal loss indoor PROBLEM

Tip us?

enacheionut1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S4 signal loss indoor PROBLEM

Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 546

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991 View Post
Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?
Big buildings have big walls and this **** the signal. My home is very big and I have same problem. Its normal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991 View Post

What should i do?
Got the same problem here , Ived been flashing a different modems , hoping to get a better signal but no luck.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

enacheionut1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Got the same problem here , Ived been flashing a different modems , hoping to get a better signal but no luck.
Yeah, but i updated OTA, si i am running official KitKat, and it isn't normal at all to lose signal like that.