HTC One Wont Boot
Last night I plugged my phone in when it was at 9%. Woke up this morning and it was dead.
1. Tried 6 other chargers (including a tablet charger)
2. Held down Power+Volume Down
Boot menu loaded. Tried to "Reboot". No luck.
Went into Boot again, tried charging it and it said "Fastboot AC" Left it at this for almost 45 minutes and tried booting but thing.
3. Plugged into a computer and nothing.
4. Tried the Light + Sensor + Power/Volume trick.
5. Computer recognizes it as (Android 1.0)
Cannot plug it into a desktop with Sync Manager due to at work ATM
6. Tried holding power.
7. Tried power + Volume Up
I'm very stuck at this point.
I have no LED's, no home button lighting up. Phone isnt getting warm on a charger like usuall. Need some help please.
PS I read multiple threads on not powering on and did all the tricks I can. From what I've read they all could get nothing out of the phone where as I had something in the begining.
Phone is stock. It was rooted, but I have it back to stock now.