Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

partion is read only.how can i change it?

Tip us?

nawshad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post partion is read only.how can i change it?

I use symphony w82.it is jb 4.2.2.i want to root my phone.i use farmaroot apk.but when i try to root my phone it say "progress is hulf success and phone partion is read only."I try and try but it does not root.what i do now or how to break read ony partion.any one please help me.

HTCDreamOn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawshad View Post
I use symphony w82.it is jb 4.2.2.i want to root my phone.i use farmaroot apk.but when i try to root my phone it say "progress is hulf success and phone partion is read only."I try and try but it does not root.what i do now or how to break read ony partion.any one please help me.
Root is needed to mount as read & write, therefore I don't think you can root using farmaroot. Try another rooting method.
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nawshad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCDreamOn View Post
Root is needed to mount as read & write, therefore I don't think you can root using farmaroot. Try another rooting method.
what tipe of apps use to root my device.can you send or tell me the name of apps.

HTCDreamOn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawshad View Post
what tipe of apps use to root my device.can you send or tell me the name of apps.
Is this what you're using? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2556696 why don't you try and contact the user who posted it, and see how they got it working.