Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][STABLE]Sixth Sense - Sense 6.0 Port

Tip us?
 
Freak07
Old
#261  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 679
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilky View Post
Nothing wrong with the ROM itself, pulled it for other reasons
may we know the reason? Or is it about the official m8 announcement on the 25th?
 
DesertHawk
Old
#262  
DesertHawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5037
Posts: 4,217
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak07 View Post
may we know the reason? Or is it about the official m8 announcement on the 25th?
Yep. It seems some disrespectful people kept posting the link without developers permission, so they posted just for recognition. This is a taster. The real thing is coming soon
View My Threads

 

CM10.2 Official for LG G2 and Samsung Tablet UI for Galaxy Note II

Excelsus for Xperia Z

And LOTS MORE







Retired Developer | Ex-Recognized Developer | Xperia Z2 & Galaxy S5
 
v1rk
Old
#263  
v1rk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 550
Posts: 488
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak07 View Post
may we know the reason? Or is it about the official m8 announcement on the 25th?
Let him keep the reason private for now and enjoy what we have until an official release

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to v1rk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Freak07
Old
#264  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 679
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rk View Post
Let him keep the reason private for now and enjoy what we have until an official release

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yeah it's no problem for me if he wants to keep it private. But asking does not hurt and I'm sure the people that see the thread now have questions.





Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertHawk View Post
Yep. It seems some disrespectful people kept posting the link without developers permission, so they posted just for recognition. This is a taster. The real thing is coming soon
oh great looking forward then. this rom is already great as it is!

thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
I'm sorry how things were going for you.
 
v1rk
Old
#265  
v1rk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 550
Posts: 488
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak07 View Post
yeah it's no problem for me if he wants to keep it private. But asking does not hurt and I'm sure the people that see the thread now have questions.

oh great looking forward then. this rom is already great as it is!

thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
I'm sorry how things were going for you.
True man

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
pablo11
Old
#266  
pablo11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 301
Posts: 1,876
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Down Under
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rk View Post
Let him keep the reason private for now and enjoy what we have until an official release

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh come on, we're not at school now! If there is no legal problem then let the show go on!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pablo11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ghost
Old
(Last edited by Andy; 22nd March 2014 at 04:49 PM.)
#267  
Ghost's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3644
Posts: 5,530
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: XDA ASSIST MODERATOR
Moderator information

As the download link has been puled this thread has been closed. To the OP if you wish to open the thread at any time simply report the OP and we will re-open it for you.

Many thanks,

Ghost

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes