[Q] Data connection >> reboot

Search This thread

bogdy5

Jan 23, 2013
I've recently flashed Sensational Rom v4 and it was all normal,but today(no restart) it started rebooting everytime i tried to connect to data. I've read that it is because my cell radios and bootloader are of different version than what this Rom and i had to flash a RUU. But in the flashing the RUU guide it says if i have S-ON it cannot flash a lower version of hboot and mine is 1.31.0000(written in the bootloader) while the rom is 1.28.0000.
Is there a way to fix this ? Will i face the same problem with all the sense based roms(even a stock one)? Should i flash to 4.1.2 roms?

i have:Sensational rom v4 ,Prometheus kernel 678mhz, Indian CID

PS: i'm new to this

Thanks

Quasar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2013
Mumbai
Yeah. Try a cm10 based ROM.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: bogdy5

bogdy5

Jan 23, 2013
so the cm10 based roms won't make the phone reboot? the thing is data connection was working 1-2 days ago ,and i didn't reboot and no mods installed the phone and today it suddenly stopped working.
i'll try a 4.1.2 rom, but with my bad luck my phone has a great chance of being stuck to not having no access to the net...

Thanks

Last edited:

Quasar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2013
Mumbai
Since sense based ROMs are I think based on stock. So your problem might be fixed by flashing a 4.1.2 ROM.

Reactions: bogdy5

bogdy5

Jan 23, 2013
back
after ~2 months the phone started restarting again when using data connection(3g)
any suggestions?

EDIT:looks like it was because of the SIM ,weird as another phone with that SIM connects to 3g without any problems

using:
minicm10
nope kernel 700mhz

Thanks

Last edited:

Sertico

Feb 9, 2014
Osorno
Im also new on this... my probles is that every time I flash a CM ROM my data conection start working well, but after a while the indicator turns grey and i got to restart the phone to get data again...

P.S: this didnt happened when i got stock ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah. Try a cm10 based ROM.

Since sense based ROMs are I think based on stock. So your problem might be fixed by flashing a 4.1.2 ROM.