[Q] Sharing paid (legit) apps with other people in family.

21st March 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Nova Scotia
Thanks Meter: 4

94 posts
More
Hi,

Was hoping someone could help clear up a question that's been bugging me for a while about Android apps. Right now, I use an Apple iPad for a tablet and have bought quite a few apps over the years from the iTunes store. I can share these purchased apps with my wife who also has an iPad and an iPhone by logging into my account from her phone, and downloading from there.

My question is can the same be done for Android? I have a few apps (mainly games and a few system utilities) that I would like to be able to use on my son's Nexus 7 tablet. I have purchased these apps legit from the Play store, is there any way I can put them on other devices too?

Thanks.
21st March 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

144 posts
Yes you can you just use the same procedure that you do with Apple just sign in to the play store from the nexus tablet everything will be available from my apps

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jimchee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 6

57 posts
More
I did this for my wife. She has her own google account and I added mine to her phone so that she can access my apps and music. When you do this on the tablet you may want to go to the google account settings and disable sync for your email, contacts, etc., otherwise your son will have full access to your info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nick D For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Nova Scotia
Thanks Meter: 4

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick D

I did this for my wife. She has her own google account and I added mine to her phone so that she can access my apps and music. When you do this on the tablet you may want to go to the google account settings and disable sync for your email, contacts, etc., otherwise your son will have full access to your info.

Awesome, thanks for the info.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread