5,600,053 Members 43,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q ]Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 not working properly

Tip us?

helterskelter47
Old
(Last edited by helterskelter47; 8th February 2014 at 10:43 AM.) Reason: more info
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Firat of all you can download the Stock rom from here Once your done downloading the rom that base from your Country/Provider . Follow the tutorial from here and thats it Your phone should work fine. If you give me what Stock rom you need From UK Such as BTU/EE/h3g and etc . Then i can help you with a Fast download link rather than waiting 5 to 8 hours to download from Sammobile.
Many thanks I will give this a go today.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter47 View Post
It's saying that I am this firmware I9505XXUEMK9_I9505EVREMK1_EVR I dont see a tmobile one?
the download links dont seem to work or are very slow I would be greatful for faster link
Model: GT-I9505
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2082040
Build date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 06:20:53 +0000
Product Code: EVR
PDA: I9505XXUEMK9
CSC: I9505EVREMK1
MODEM: I9505XXUEMK9

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 8th February 2014 at 12:22 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1464

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

It's saying that I am this firmware I9505XXUEMK9_I9505EVREMK1_EVR I dont see a tmobile one?
the download links dont seem to work or are very slow I would be greatful for faster link
Model: GT-I9505
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2082040
Build date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 06:20:53 +0000
Product Code: EVR
PDA: I9505XXUEMK9
CSC: I9505EVREMK1
MODEM: I9505XXUEMK9
Hello mate. Sorry for the late reply lol.So you need a Stock 4.3 UK EE with fast link right? Just give me 5/10 minutes and atleast click the thanks button for once haha . Thanks

Sent from Hell 😦

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

helterskelter47
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Hello mate. Sorry for the late reply lol.So you need a Stock 4.3 UK EE with fast link right? Just give me 5/10 minutes and atleast click the thanks button for once haha . Thanks

Sent from Hell 😦
That would be great thank you :]

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1464

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That would be great thank you :]
Here yo go mate I9505XXUEMK9_I9505EVREMK1_EVR.zip , Goodluck flashing and have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darios 23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy problem

Hello
I'm new to the forum. I bought the GT I9505. I have the same problem as a colleague.
I rom the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=15958
I do not know what robic.Probowalem already JB 4.3 and 4.4.2 I tried other roms. To no avail. I have a new bootloader.

KNOX Kernel Lock: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X1
Any advice? Other roms or kernel?
Please help and will certainly return the favor

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkruijer View Post
It works, thanks for saving my phone!
How did you do? I have the same problem