I need your help.
My P-7501 doesn't pass the SAMSUNG logo. It is NOT a bootloop (in my opinion), it just displays the animated logo, which keeps 'shining' forever.
It had the stock rom (4.0.4). I can access to Download mode and Recovery.
This is a list of things I've tried:
- Rebooted to recovery, wiped data/factory reset
- Flashed, using Odin 3.07, "GT-P7500 ITV P7500XXLQ8 P7500OXALQ8 Original" and also "P7501XXLPC_P7501DBTLPC_DBT" stock roms. No errors, but still same issue.
- Installed Recovery – ClockworkMod 184.108.40.206 (CM 10.1) and then wiped data, formatted drives, cache, Dalvik, ... Nothing changed.
- Installed TWRP recovery, but got the 'rolling' screen issue.
- Manually (with adb sideload) tried to install "Ganbarou-GT-P7501-v4.05-2013-11-16", but got errors during the installation.
I have wiped data, formatted drives, cache, Dalvik, before and after every flash. I've tried everything I have found in here and many other websites, but the solution is always to flash a rom... but this is not working for me.
Any suggestion, info request, question is really welcome.
Thanks in advance!