OP KennyG123

22nd March 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #1  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,683

28,497 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please use this thread to discuss devices other than and any comparisons with other devices on or about the GS 5 in this thread and any other off-topic issues that are not needing a new thread.

Post with respect, this is a helpful community, hope we all learn from this stuff in here.
Last edited by KennyG123; 4th October 2014 at 01:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 159

765 posts
What phone is everyone coming from that has decided to move to the S5? I'm on an S3 now and still debating if I want to use my upgrade on this phone or wait and see what the note4 I'd gonna be like or some other phone. Still on the fence here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th March 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubZX

What phone is everyone coming from that has decided to move to the S5? I'm on an S3 now and still debating if I want to use my upgrade on this phone or wait and see what the note4 I'd gonna be like or some other phone. Still on the fence here.

I have the S3 also. I'm debating the S5, but at the end of the day I think that I want a phone that's smaller than the note. The S5 doesn't have all of the features that I want (namely the larger internal memory), but I think it will be the best option out there. I'm also on the fence, but not sure I could wait until the note 4 comes along.
29th March 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Houston/Waco
Thanks Meter: 222

1,621 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm on the Moto X, and I have my upgrade June 1. I'm at a toss up between the S5, M8, or waiting to see the X2 or Nexus 6. But I hate waiting...

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,303

6,412 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm also anxiously waiting to see what the Note 4 will be all about, but I don't wanna wait till September or October. Still thnk it's too frikken big lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
31st March 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #6  
Flag Whippany, NJ
Thanks Meter: 20

161 posts
More
I'm coming from an M7. I used to love HTC but this phone really upset me. Horrible signal (4G basically doesn't work and a SIM swap didn't help), not-so-good camera, and other slow down issues that really annoy me. I've had every HTC phone on Sprint since the Hero and none have disappointed me as much as this one TBH. I wanted an S4 last time but went M7 instead and now I'm just gonna switch over for the S5. Mine's cracked and a replacement would be $200 so I'd rather spend less and get an S5.
2nd April 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #7  
Flag St. Francis, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 318

885 posts
More
Im on the HTC Evo3D still and looking to upgrade and was looking at the One (M8) But the more I look at the S5 the more I like it. My mom has the S4 and being a bit of an HTC guy, I really like her S4. Plus I like the fact that the S5 looks to have an SD card slot as where the One doesnt. Not sure what to do just yet but in about 3 weeks I will be looking to upgrade to something newer. So far the S5 is in the lead. If it gets root right away, then im all in!
3rd April 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

47 posts
Quote:

iPhone 5s
3rd April 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #9  
pearland
Thanks Meter: 68

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

Please use this thread to discuss devices other than and any comparisons with other devices on or about the GS 5 in this thread and any other off-topic issues that are not needing a new thread.

Post with respect, this is a helpful community, hope we all learn from this stuff in here.

A far from stock s4 which I'll be giving to my lady friend.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th April 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 30

132 posts
More
I'm coming from the S2. It has been a great phone, but 3 years is a long time and it's starting to show need of retirement. Can't wait to see this beast.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread