Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 40,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do i unlock my bootloader for the at&t samsung galaxy s4

Tip us?

megamanDJ
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiowire View Post
for all of this i was on MK2 but now i cant even see it since i cant get into the system ill try everything over again from the beginning and see what happens
Were u ever on MDL before all this? Android 4.4
If not then flash the MK2 tars in Odin. If you were ever on KitKat which is Android 4.4x then you need the files from the downgrade to MK2 method that just came out a couple days ago. I'll help you do that if its what you want to do.

Aiowire
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanDJ View Post
If not then flash the MK2 tars in Odin. If you were ever on KitKat which is Android 4.4x then you need the files from the downgrade to MK2 method that just came out a couple days ago. I'll help you do that if its what you want to do.
before all of this i was on 4.4.2 with NB1 firmware but from the thread you sent me before i followed the directions. i just re did step 1 which was to downgrade to 4.3 and now i am running 4.3 but i still have NB1 under baseband and MK2 under build number

Aiowire
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanDJ View Post
ok so i rebooted my phone and now it say that safestarp is enabled and when i press continue it just goes to a black screen