OP Kraxio

22nd March 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #21  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 13

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiowire

for all of this i was on MK2 but now i cant even see it since i cant get into the system ill try everything over again from the beginning and see what happens

Were u ever on MDL before all this? Android 4.4
If not then flash the MK2 tars in Odin. If you were ever on KitKat which is Android 4.4x then you need the files from the downgrade to MK2 method that just came out a couple days ago. I'll help you do that if its what you want to do.
22nd March 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #22  
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanDJ

If not then flash the MK2 tars in Odin. If you were ever on KitKat which is Android 4.4x then you need the files from the downgrade to MK2 method that just came out a couple days ago. I'll help you do that if its what you want to do.

before all of this i was on 4.4.2 with NB1 firmware but from the thread you sent me before i followed the directions. i just re did step 1 which was to downgrade to 4.3 and now i am running 4.3 but i still have NB1 under baseband and MK2 under build number
22nd March 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #23  
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanDJ

ok so i rebooted my phone and now it say that safestarp is enabled and when i press continue it just goes to a black screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread