Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP Please!! I'm newbie! ROM Flash problem iNew v3

Tip us?
 
Razib007
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Phone [Q] HELP Please!! I'm newbie! ROM Flash problem iNew v3

Hello, I'm a iNew V3 user. I got mine from minideal & it came with rooted with chenese Vroot software. Firmwire version v1.0.1. Now I'm trying to flash v1.0.4 ROM on my phone using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183.

Here what I did----
1. Installed PDANet driver on my Sony Vaio Windows 8 64bit Laptop
2. Using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183 as ADMIN
3. Selected ALL including Preloader with Scatter-loading
4. Switched off the phone, removed the battery, reinserted the battery
5. Clicked Firmware Upgrade [Tried both "Firmware Upgrade" & "Download" option]
6. Attached the USB cable

Now what I see is ----
*Battery is charging instead of any upgrade process
*SP Flash Tool buttons [Format, Upgrade, Download] are inactive except RED Stop Button


[Also I'm using Carliv Touch Recovery]

Plz help. This problem ruined my whole week! Because I'm spending the whole time on it.
 
peanek
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razib007 View Post
Hello, I'm a iNew V3 user. I got mine from minideal & it came with rooted with chenese Vroot software. Firmwire version v1.0.1. Now I'm trying to flash v1.0.4 ROM on my phone using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183.

Here what I did----
1. Installed PDANet driver on my Sony Vaio Windows 8 64bit Laptop
2. Using SP Flash Tool v3.1328.0.183 as ADMIN
3. Selected ALL including Preloader with Scatter-loading
4. Switched off the phone, removed the battery, reinserted the battery
5. Clicked Firmware Upgrade [Tried both "Firmware Upgrade" & "Download" option]
6. Attached the USB cable

Now what I see is ----
*Battery is charging instead of any upgrade process
*SP Flash Tool buttons [Format, Upgrade, Download] are inactive except RED Stop Button


[Also I'm using Carliv Touch Recovery]

Plz help. This problem ruined my whole week! Because I'm spending the whole time on it.

I've had problem with driver, though I have installed newest pda drivers. After attaching USB cable nothing happened. This solution helped me :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2180436
 
Razib007
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanek View Post
I've had problem with driver, though I have installed newest pda drivers. After attaching USB cable nothing happened. This solution helped me :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2180436
Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. Tried that mathod before...
 
Razib007
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2014
OK, I got it now. I used my old 32 bit laptop & it worked. Thanks.
 
brady56
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2012
my inew v3 touch screen broken do you know where can buy one?i really need it,do you know?
 
iCarambaa
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Thumbs up Repair your phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by brady56 View Post
my inew v3 touch screen broken do you know where can buy one?i really need it,do you know?
You can try to send an email to them raidfox (find them on google) , they are French company with a buying office out there in China and I got mine from them. Takes less than 10 days and they are far from being expensive. Even it doesn't show on their website they have bunch of stuff.

Good luck !
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes