5,603,729 Members 37,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[port/mod] akshayjelly 4.2.2

Tip us?
 
nairitmukherjee0007
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulsinghal View Post
Buddy go to themes and apps section in galaxy grand duos i9082 dev section. U will find a systemui.apk by @baliboxer

Its taken from there only
Hit thanks if i helped
Will it solve the issue of Sim problem..? As its showing only one sim .. When I restarted it showed the 2nd Sim..

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
@rchit
Old
#12  
@rchit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 138
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: THANE
Hmm try putting Sim in the other slot that solved the problem for me
Hit thanks if it works

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to @rchit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nairitmukherjee0007
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rchit View Post
Hmm try putting Sim in the other slot that solved the problem for me
Hit thanks if it works

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Didn't get u..

Well the thing is.. When I flashed the zip and booted.. It was only showing AIRTEL (FIRST SIM)..
I rebooted again then it was showing AIRCEL(2ND SIM).. I had to restore my back up as I was unable to manage..

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
@rchit
Old
#14  
@rchit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 138
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: THANE
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairitmukherjee0007 View Post
Didn't get u..

Well the thing is.. When I flashed the zip and booted.. It was only showing AIRTEL (FIRST SIM)..
I rebooted again then it was showing AIRCEL(2ND SIM).. I had to restore my back up as I was unable to manage..

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
even i had this problem
but what i did was switched the sim slot at the back of the phone
that is put the sim in the other micro sim slot behind the phone
that solvd the problem for me you can try it too
maybe it may help you
 
insomaniacdev
Old
#15  
insomaniacdev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 600
Posts: 437
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Behind you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairitmukherjee0007 View Post
Will it solve the issue of Sim problem..? As its showing only one sim .. When I restarted it showed the 2nd Sim..

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It will fix buddy
Hitting Thanks button will not pinch your finger Rahul Singhal
Tags
akshayjelly, galaxy star, gt-s5280, gt-s5282
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...