Help! Can't install Cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread

prime2499

Mar 22, 2014
Hello guys! I'm all new to this custom rom thing. So I was running stock 4.3 android on by T-Mobile S3. I saw online that Cyanogenmod is much snappier than Touchwiz, so I downloaded Cyanogenmod Installer and follow the steps. After it finished, it goes past the Samsung Boot screen for like a second and then I get stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S3 screen... Help! I can't use my phone now.

gilberts555

Oct 14, 2013
Tuckerton
Hello guys! I'm all new to this custom rom thing. So I was running stock 4.3 android on by T-Mobile S3. I saw online that Cyanogenmod is much snappier than Touchwiz, so I downloaded Cyanogenmod Installer and follow the steps. After it finished, it goes past the Samsung Boot screen for like a second and then I get stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S3 screen... Help! I can't use my phone now.

One of the biggest things here is the model number. Do you know if it was the t999 or t999l?

gilberts555

Oct 14, 2013
Tuckerton
Interesting. I always used the cwm method to install Roms. Can you at least boot into recovery? By the way, there are some great threads that have tutorials to fix soft bricks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app