Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 48,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP S4 touchwiz stock

Tip us?

fabiotastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HELP S4 touchwiz stock

Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx

timb3rwolff73
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiotastic View Post
Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx
there are threads for stock ROMs
can be downloaded from Sammobile or Samsung Updates

fabiotastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Links

Any links to the threads?