[Q] HELP S4 touchwiz stock

OP fabiotastic

22nd March 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx
22nd March 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiotastic

Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx

there are threads for stock ROMs
can be downloaded from Sammobile or Samsung Updates
22nd March 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Links
Any links to the threads?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread