Ask a question

No registration required

Zact and ItsOn Service HELP

OP vat829

23rd February 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

149 posts
Help guys. I flash NAE stock rom from thread on here. After flashing it received a checking updating screen from Zact Mobile not clear what that is. Then i got message saying "Unfortunately, ItsOn Service has stopped" I click Ok and it just pops up again so I can't even use my phone. I just tried to Odin back to Stock MF9 then flash a 4.3 rom again but the Zact Mobile and ItsOn Service issue still happens. I basically cant upgrade any higher than MF9. I'm basically stuck with MF9 4.2. I really need help guys. Been trying to find a solution for the whole day. No luck!
22nd March 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

62 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vat829

Help guys. I flash NAE stock rom from thread on here. After flashing it received a checking updating screen from Zact Mobile not clear what that is. Then i got message saying "Unfortunately, ItsOn Service has stopped" I click Ok and it just pops up again so I can't even use my phone. I just tried to Odin back to Stock MF9 then flash a 4.3 rom again but the Zact Mobile and ItsOn Service issue still happens. I basically cant upgrade any higher than MF9. I'm basically stuck with MF9 4.2. I really need help guys. Been trying to find a solution for the whole day. No luck!

go to your dialer and type in ##data# hit edit type in your msl then scroll down to ItsOn and turn it on. this is for 4.3 and up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread