Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,214 Members 38,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zact and ItsOn Service HELP

Tip us?

vat829
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Zact and ItsOn Service HELP

Help guys. I flash NAE stock rom from thread on here. After flashing it received a checking updating screen from Zact Mobile not clear what that is. Then i got message saying "Unfortunately, ItsOn Service has stopped" I click Ok and it just pops up again so I can't even use my phone. I just tried to Odin back to Stock MF9 then flash a 4.3 rom again but the Zact Mobile and ItsOn Service issue still happens. I basically cant upgrade any higher than MF9. I'm basically stuck with MF9 4.2. I really need help guys. Been trying to find a solution for the whole day. No luck!

eheilner
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vat829 View Post
Help guys. I flash NAE stock rom from thread on here. After flashing it received a checking updating screen from Zact Mobile not clear what that is. Then i got message saying "Unfortunately, ItsOn Service has stopped" I click Ok and it just pops up again so I can't even use my phone. I just tried to Odin back to Stock MF9 then flash a 4.3 rom again but the Zact Mobile and ItsOn Service issue still happens. I basically cant upgrade any higher than MF9. I'm basically stuck with MF9 4.2. I really need help guys. Been trying to find a solution for the whole day. No luck!
go to your dialer and type in ##data# hit edit type in your msl then scroll down to ItsOn and turn it on. this is for 4.3 and up.