Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

plz Help..accidently flashed back beanstown build 22 from 4.3

Tip us?

LenonDavies
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default plz Help..accidently flashed back beanstown build 22 from 4.3

I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3666

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenonDavies View Post
I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..
Your fine. Your baseband is the modem your on
So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues
And sorry yes you can just reflash in recovery with no issues
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LenonDavies
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default your da man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Your fine. Your baseband is the modem your on
So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues
And sorry yes you can just reflash in recovery with no issues
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3666

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenonDavies View Post
Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command
No worries man.. and no reason to explain I flash other roms too.. I don't always stay on my own lol