Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

please help rooting my Sony GTV 46 ''

OP famejlc

20th March 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
Please help looked everywear rooting in gtforums for all devices doesnt work even became member of gtv forums but that site sucks and alot if people agrees on that site no one helps now have tried to research so im not trying just to get free info but everything I have tried has not work thanks
20th March 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cacoal- Ro, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famejlc

Please help looked everywear rooting in gtforums for all devices doesnt work even became member of gtv forums but that site sucks and alot if people agrees on that site no one helps now have tried to research so im not trying just to get free info but everything I have tried has not work thanks

Try the Kingo Android Root software, you have to enable usb debugging, install ADB drivers and then try to root, report me if you be able to root, if not, so i don't know what to try :/
22nd March 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylukasy

Try the Kingo Android Root software, you have to enable usb debugging, install ADB drivers and then try to root, report me if you be able to root, if not, so i don't know what to try :/

No my TV network debug no USB debug thanks
22nd March 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cacoal- Ro, Brazil

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No my TV network debug no USB debug thanks

Really? 0.o, it doesn't has a USB port?, have you tried to find some tutorial on Google?
22nd March 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

32 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylukasy

Really? 0.o, it doesn't has a USB port?, have you tried to find some tutorial on Google?

it does have usb but not usb debugging yes i have looked everywhere and the latest rooting is not very helpful suppose to work on every device but it doesn't and everybody on forum needs help but no help I don't know why its not here the guy who started the site on gtv hackers forum but the site is not very helpful not just me but you can see the post and how everybody never gets any help
this what I have
also this were I get help from and I pretty savvy not really a noob

http://www.gtvhacker.com/index.php/S...1_(Internet_TV)

http://forum.gtvhacker.com/nsx-40gt1/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images[5].jpg
Views:	14
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	2644632  
23rd March 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #6  
Flag Cacoal- Ro, Brazil

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

it does have usb but not usb debugging yes i have looked everywhere and the latest rooting is not very helpful suppose to work on every device but it doesn't and everybody on forum needs help but no help I don't know why its not here the guy who started the site on gtv hackers forum but the site is not very helpful not just me but you can see the post and how everybody never gets any help
this what I have
also this were I get help from and I pretty savvy not really a noob

http://www.gtvhacker.com/index.php/S...1_(Internet_TV)

http://forum.gtvhacker.com/nsx-40gt1/

So, in that case i don't know what to do anymore :/
Last edited by ylukasy; 23rd March 2014 at 04:42 AM. Reason: forget about something :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread