Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motherboard replacement.

Tip us?

jayRokk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108 View Post
are you talking about the main motherboard, doesn't it need reprogramming before you can use it.
Yeah the main board. I haven't read anything about programming. I just want a new motherboard for T-Mobile, with a clean IMEI. The ones I found on eBay match my needs but for 200-300$ I can buy a brand new or used S4 on Craigslist

If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk View Post
Yeah the main board. I haven't read anything about programming. I just want a new motherboard for T-Mobile, with a clean IMEI. The ones I found on eBay match my needs but for 200-300$ I can buy a brand new or used S4 on Craigslist
i'm sure the ones in china are empty.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,853
Modifying your IMEI number is illegal in most parts of the world, therefore not allowed to be discussed in the forums. Posts discussing this subject have been removed.

Towle
Forum Moderator
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” -Gandhi
The Following User Says Thank You to Towle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]