Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,783 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Ace stuck on loading screen after attempting to get CWM

Tip us?

superboySR
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Galaxy Ace stuck on loading screen after attempting to get CWM

I attempted to get CWM by going into recovery mode and applying update to sd card. Everything seemed fine, but when I put it on, it was stuck on loading screen and when I put it off, 5 seconds later it turns itself on again! But i can still enter recovery mode. Help me!!!!!

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by superboySR View Post
I attempted to get CWM by going into recovery mode and applying update to sd card. Everything seemed fine, but when I put it on, it was stuck on loading screen and when I put it off, 5 seconds later it turns itself on again! But i can still enter recovery mode. Help me!!!!!
I think there might be some problem with your installation of CWM. It could have been a corrupted package. Anyway you can get out of the bootloop by flashing the stock rom using odin. You can then install a working CWM later from the recovery mod. Do post your result. Hope I helped : )
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

amolgosavi
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
I think there might be some problem with your installation of CWM. It could have been a corrupted package. Anyway you can get out of the bootloop by flashing the stock rom using odin. You can then install a working CWM later from the recovery mod. Do post your result. Hope I helped : )
For flash stock rom from odin go to this link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1840645

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

superboySR
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I can't

Quote:
I don't want to use Odin because I do not have a cable. I was hoping to do it from cable? Please help as I only got this phone 3 weeks ago ;(

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Quote:
I don't want to use Odin because I do not have a cable. I was hoping to do it from cable? Please help as I only got this phone 3 weeks ago ;(
Try Wipe Data/ Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition from CWM and then reboot. If you still have this problem, then reflashing the stock rom using odin will be your only solution. Try to get a USB cable from your friend or even better buy one because you might need it more times than you can imagine. Do post your results. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

superboySR
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking :D

Quote:
Try Wipe Data/ Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition from CWM and then reboot. If you still have this problem, then reflashing the stock rom using odin will be your only solution. Try to get a USB cable from your friend or even better buy one because you might need it more times than you can imagine. Do post your results. Hope I Helped
Luckily my brother has one! Can you link to an xda-developers post on how to reflash stock rom on galaxy ace?

iqbal_mahmuda
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Luckily my brother has one! Can you link to an xda-developers post on how to reflash stock rom on galaxy ace?
Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609021